Saturday, May 20, 2017

Totally Trees Sizzix die!


We are having a whole lot of fun at Spring Quilt Market! It's always fun to realize the new work that we've been sitting on for ages!  Now we can all play with new toys! haha!
The last of my three dies is TOTALLY TREES!  Simple shapes great for scrap busting to make these darling trees in various sizes....
I've been having a lot of fun playing with positive negative space,
 and making scrap quits as well!

Using the same die to whip through my scrap bins to make this adorable new pillow for my couch...  I hope you've enjoyed seeing the new Sizzix dies!

Be sure to visit my website, as we now have my line of dies listed at the website.
click here  *Limited stock available
The NEWEST dies will be available in June!



You don't want to miss out seeing Victoria Findlay Wolfe Quilts on Fresh Quilting, staring today! ðŸ˜‰Get all the details on this new episode here: 
---> http://www.sizzix.com/blog/catch-victoria-findlay-wolfe-on-fresh-quilting/
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!