Saturday, October 7, 2017

What's new!




In all the Fall Quilt market  and Houston Quilt Festival hub-bub... 
Here at VFW Quilts, we are scrambling to finish some new projects!  YAY For New Projects!
Because you don't have enough do you? ;-)

HOUSTON QUILT FESTIVAL BOOTH #2335
Come by and see us!!!
NOV 1st - 5th, 2017

Here is my New Quilt "Scenic Overlook!"  It's a pattern available on the website, and as a kit! A fun quilt to make using a FQ bundle of Futurum Or any fabulous scraps and a pretty back ground fabric.  I wanted a quilt that was interesting to look at and really showed off the fabrics.  So the rectangles are doing just that.  Sometimes fabrics are just to pretty to cut up into tiny pieces!  Am I right?

The Scenic Overlook quilt is now hanging in the store, before I have pack up all the new stuff and take it to Houston!  We also have some new bundles added to the website:
Here is the new Black & White Bundle!  I know there are many of you "Black & White fabric" collectors out there!   When we vend we find out who you all are!  ;-)

Besides Black and white, POLKA DOTS are the next favorite bundle!  We've put the FQ bundle together of the Infinite dots from my Futurum Collection.  
I rcvd in the mail this week a copy of the Linda Pumphrey's new Book, Red & White Quilting!  What a treat!!  I recently have made a few several Red & White Quilts, so this sparked my ideas again to make yet another!  I found this Carpenter's Square quilt to be so gloriously over the top!  Isn't it lovely!! Sigh!!!  Red & white Quilt = Comfort Food...Classic and comforting! This all the right notes!





1 comment:

  1. Scenic Overlook is amazing! Love the colours and the way your eye is drawn to the different shapes. Would love to visit your shop if I am the USA again. Thank you for sharing with us all.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!